If The Legend of Spyro video game Trilogy was possibly able to get a Hungarian dub and a localization for the European release, it would have probably been dubbed by Mafilm Audio Kft. and bundled with the European release of the game.
It's obvious that the series was officially released in Europe, But there was no Hungarian voice dub of the video game trilogy made for the release. As a matter of fact, no Spyro game released in the public has ever gotten an official Hungarian translation.
|Original English Title||Predicted Hungarian Translation|
|The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning (2006)||Spyro legendája: Egy Új Kezdet|
|The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night (2007)||Spyro legendája: Az Örökkévaló Éjszaka|
|The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon (2008)||Spyro legendája: A sárkány hajnala|
This list features the real original English cast and this also includes the predicted Hungarian dub cast for all three games of the entire trilogy, if it was included in the European release. All major characters that appear on all three games are shown.
Predicted dub StaffEdit
- Predicted Recording studio: Mafilm Audio Kft.
- Localization Translators: Márkus Tamás, Gelencsér Adrienne and Kosztola Tibor
- Director: Csörögi István
- The Legend of Spyro (Japanese dub prediction)
- The Legend of Spyro (Korean dub prediction)
- The Legend of Spyro (Latin Spanish dub prediction)
- The Legend of Spyro (Polish dub prediction)
- The Legend of Spyro (Portuguese dub prediction)
- The Legend of Spyro (Quebec French dub prediction)
- The Legend of Spyro (Romanian dub prediction)
- The Spyro the Dragon series page on Wikipedia