If it was ever possible for The Legend of Spyro video game Trilogy to be localized and dubbed into the Romanian language and bundled up for the European release, Zone Studio Oradea along with Audio Design Digital Art would have most likely collaborate together to work on the Romanian localization, including the translations, subtitling and the dubbing of the characters.
The Legend of Spyro trilogy was obviously released in Europe, but no Romanian voice dub of the trilogy was considered to be made, as there aren't really that many videogames that receive Romanian localizations as most can be just played in the English language when it comes to European releases. But the big thing is that, no Spyro game in the series has ever gotten an official Romanian translation.
|Original English Title||Predicted Romanian Translation|
|The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning (2006)||Cei Legenda lui Spyro: Un Nou Început|
|The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night (2007)||Cei Legenda lui Spyro: Cei Etern Noapte|
|The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon (2008)||Cei Legenda lui Spyro: Zori De Cei Dragonul|
This list features the real original English cast and this also includes the predicted Romanian dub cast for all three games of the entire trilogy, if it was included in the European release. All major characters that appear on all three games are shown.
Predicted dub StaffEdit
- Predicted Recording studios: Zone Studio Oradea and Audio Design Digital Art
- Localization Translators: Virginia Constantinescu
- Directors: Ion Ruscuţ (Zone Studio), Cătălin Dordea (Audio Design Digital Art)
- The Legend of Spyro (Hungarian dub prediction)
- The Legend of Spyro (Japanese dub prediction)
- The Legend of Spyro (Korean dub prediction)
- The Legend of Spyro (Latin Spanish dub prediction)
- The Legend of Spyro (Polish dub prediction)
- The Legend of Spyro (Portuguese dub prediction)
- The Legend of Spyro (Quebec French dub prediction)
- The Spyro the Dragon series page on Wikipedia